The PowerVEG FS+UV (Full Spectrum plus Ultra Violet) is a fluorescent T5 grow lamp that provides your plants with a well-balanced spectrum and UV light. The PowerVEG FS+UV spectrum closely mimics natural sunlight, benefitting your plants by:
- Promoting extreme photosynthesis for faster growth
- Creating a stronger root system
- Enabling easy transition from indoor veg to outdoor flowering
- Developing stronger healthier vegetative plants that will produce higher yields and higher quality crops
- Creating faster producing yields, vivid colors, more flowering, and better tasting crops
Focused on VEG.
The name “420” references the area of the light spectrum produced by this lamp. The PowerVEG 420 is a true VEG light for indoor growers. PowerVEG 420 provides a spectrum that is crucial for plant growth during the vegetation cycle, focusing all spectral energy at 420 nanometers. This high UV A spectrum adds the nutrient values that are vital for the growth.
Combined with the spectrum provided by the FS+UV fluorescent grow lamps, the PowerVEG 420 maximizes the initial growth process for vegetation through:
- Tighter internodal spacing
- Stomatal opening 10 times greater than red light (feeding tube of plant)
- Stronger root growth
- Chlorophyll A
- Beta carotene
Completing the spectrum
The name “460” references the area of the light spectrum produced by this lamp. The PowerVEG 460 Fluorescent grow light helps indoor gardeners bridge the gap between the vegetative and flowering stages. With the PowerVEG 460, your plants’ responses are at their fullest at all times, leading to stronger root growth, compact plants, and extremely short intermodal spacing.
Here are some other benefits of the PowerVEG 460:
- Chlorophyll B is absorbed strongly at 460 nm
- Stomatal opening (feeding tube of plant) is 10 times greater than red light
- Carotenoids absorb light at a high rate at 460 nm (Protects the plant from free radicals)
- Widens the available blue light spectrum when combined with the 420 and FS+UV. This combination keeps plants extremely compact with very short internodal spacing.
The PowerVEG 460 is just one member of the PowerVEG family. For best results, combine the PowerVEG 460 with the FS+UV, 420, 633 and 660 grow lamps and create your own custom spectrum for your garden.
Harvest isn't far
The name “633” references the area of the light spectrum produced by this lamp. The PowerVEG 633 promotes vertical plant growth and expands leaf size, producing a red spectral light that prepares your plants for fruiting and flowering.
The PowerVEG 633 grow light does this by,
- Vital for rejuvenating plant growth cells
- Stimulating stem growth
- Affecting phytochrome reversibility, which is most important for photosynthesis, fruit, and flower regulation
The Best Finish
The name “660” references the area of the light spectrum produced by this lamp. The PowerVEG 660 is a true flowering lamp for indoor gardeners. The PowerVEG 660 produces a red light spectrum that enhances the flowering stage for plants and is essential for triggering fruiting and flowering.
The PowerVEG 660 maximizes the flowering process through:
- Very strong photosynthetic action
- Exhibiting the highest action on red absorbing phytochrome regulated germination, flowering, and other processes
- Light cycle extension to induce flowering of long-day plants
- Night interruption to prevent flowering of short day plants
HOW TO USE POWERVEG T5.
PowerVEG T5 offers five different products that can be used in conjunction to create specific spectrums of light. The base PowerVEG lamp you will use in all formulas is the FS+UV (Full Spectrum + Ultra Violet). The FS+UV provides the spectral foundation when adding the other spectrums because it produces a consistent full spectrum of light as well as a safe level of UV, which is essential to to growing indoors.
Combining the two blue PowerVEG lights (420 & 460) with the FS+UV produces a powerful spectrum targeting early stages of plant growth.
Paring the two red PowerVEG lights (633 & 660) with the FS+UV produces the best flowering spectrum of any fluorescent grow light available today.