- EARLY FLOWER DEVELOPMENT -
Formulated to support profuse blooms and flower production, this concentrated formula requires a low application rate to achieve a high impact on young flower buds. Through a unique phosphorus nutrient complex, this product optimizes conditions for improved fruit and yields.
Commence use during floral initiation before or at bud break. Apply 2-3 times per crop cycle, between bud break and fruit set.
Application Rate: 500g makes 5000L of solution. Foliar spray: Mix 1/8 tsp per 1.25 qt of water (0.5 ml per 1 L) and spray plant foliage.Soil/Soilless/Water Culture: Mix 1/4 tsp per 1.25 qt of water (1 ml per 1 L). pH adjust after mixing as needed.
Key Form of Phosphorus.
- Phosphorus is one of the three most important macronutrients required by plants. The most available form of phosphorus for plants to uptake is orthophosphate (or phosphate), which is found in this formula. By using this product as a foliar spray, plants can receive their required form of phosphate in an quicker, more efficient manner.
- This formula chemistry allows for available orthophosphate (low pH) to be concentrated with micronutrients, impacting overall plant growth.
Key Nutrients for Optimal Growth
- Optimizes nutrient conditions for plant growth during the key transitional stage.
- Micronutrient sequestering technology helps key minerals enter the plant more quickly, which supports increased cellular activity and assists in the overall development of the plant and its flowers.
- Provides nutrients for strong vegetative growth while still feeding flowering sites.
- Improves abiotic stress tolerance by providing essental nutrients and aiding in root growth.
- Helps convert nitrogen into amino acids for important uses throughout the plant.
- Formula supplies nutrients that aid the plant with its processes related to flower development.