GeoPot fabric pot’s signature fabric and novel construction help growers achieve the ideal root environment which promotes water and nutrient uptake for rapid yield and plant development throughout each growth cycle.
The GeoPot Fabric Pot is a breathable fabric container constructed of the thickest nonwoven polypropylene material available that allows air to easily reach your plants’ root zones, delivering superior drainage and creating a healthier root environment through air root pruning. Air root pruning encourages roots to branch out with fibrous feeder roots, increasing nutrient uptake efficiency and improving yields. The porous material is reinforced with high-quality, quad-stitched, bonded-polyester thread and is available in black or tan to accommodate your growing environment.
GeoPot’s innovative quad-stitched construction and high-quality bonded-polyester thread allow the container to withstand constant moisture and prolonged UV exposure. The square bottoms on GeoPot sizes 1 gallon to 30 gallons ensure stability and efficient use of space, while GeoPot sizes 45 gallons and up have round bottoms for optimal outdoor growing.
GeoPot fabric pots are available with optional sturdy handles to make it easy to quickly and safely relocate plants. GeoPot also offers a fabric transplanter pot with velcro seams to make transplanting easy by allowing the entire side of the container to open for gentle root-ball removal and reduce transplanting shock.
- Durable, washable, and reusable for up to 5 growing cycles
- Square bottom design makes them perfect as a space saver
- Folded over and stitched top design makes them self-supporting
- Marine-grade stitching for strength and water resistance
- Can be used with soil or soilless media
- Aeration promotes air pruning of the roots, improving fibrous root growth for better fruit and higher yields
- Available in sizes ranging from ¼ gallon to 1000 gallons