The Phantom PHENO 440 horticultural lighting system combines high photon flux with superior efficiency. The low-profile design and wide voltage range is ideal for a wide range of applications. Two adjustable light bars allow user to adjust light spread. Integrated output knob and PX port provides control over the amount of photons to the plant canopy. This efficient and versatile system is compatible with PX series controllers (sold separately) to manage photoperiod and output.
Suitable for both flowering and vegetative stages, the Multi Phase (MP) spectrum provides ideal red to blue ratio for vigorous growth and to maximize flower development.
- 1100 μmol/s PPF @277V
- 2.5 μmol/joule PPE @277V
- 440W, 100-277V Driver
- High-efficiency Multi Phase spectrum
- Integrated flux control knob
- PX2 Lighting Controller Compatible
- Compact sized: 31.49"x 16.8" x 4.1"
- Net Weight: 19.4lbs/ 8.8kg
- Includes 10' 120V power cord
- DLC (H-LORIQO2) listed and qualifies for utility rebates, which play a significant role in optimizing the cost effectiveness of a lighting project
- A (1) Phantom PHENO 440 LED Lighting System
- B (1) 120V Power Cord
- C (1) Mounting cable and carabiner
- D (1) RJ11 Cable
- E (2) V Hangers
- (1) Instruction (not shown)
The Phantom PHENO offers the functionality of an on board dimming knob, allowing the grower to adjust the photon output intensity to accommodate the various stages of plant growth for optimal photosynthesis activation. With the knob adjusted to 100%, the PHENO uses 440W and puts out 1100 μmol/s photon flux (PPF). With the knob adjusted to 40%, the PHENO uses 176w and puts out 40% of the photon flux. The Multi-Phase spectrum does not change when using the dimmer knob and still provides ideal red to blue ratio for vigorous growth and to maximize flower development.
|KNOB POSITION||CONDITION/NOTES||PHOTON FLUX (µmol/s)||AVERAGE POWER (WATTS)|
|EXT||SWITCH THE KNOB TO THIS FOR USE WITH 0-10V CONTROLLER||VARIABLE||VARIABLE|
|OFF||NO LIGHT EMMITTED||0 µmol/s||0W|
|100%||100% OF TOTAL LIGHT EMMITTED||1100µmol/s||440W|
|80%||80% OF TOTAL LIGHT EMMITTED||880 µmol/s||352W|
|60%||60% OF TOTAL LIGHT EMMITTED||660 µmol/s||264W|
|40%||40% OF TOTAL LIGHT EMMITTED||440 µmol/s||176W|