40% monosilicic acid w/w
Ultra fast acting silicon nutrient. For all plants in all settings.
Strengthens natural growth and defences for bigger, healthier plants with increased resistance to:
- Powdery mildew, Botrytis, Black spot and other fungal pathogens.
- Thrips, mites, aphids and other biting and piercing pests.
- Heat stress, water stress and high winds / damage from pruning.
- Toxicity from heavy metals and other undesirable elements in soil
For strength and yield increases, faster growth and stress resistance:
- Apply weekly at 0.3 ml per 10l of water or nutrient solution.
- Hand water / via irrigation system.
- Use from seed germination or cutting propagation to a few weeks before harvest.
To build defence against pests, mould and other fungal pathogens:
- Apply fortnightly as a foliar spray at 0.5ml per litre of water.
- Use from germination / propagation to just before harvest with fruits, vegetables, salads, herbs and cut flowers.
- Stop foliar application at early flowering on species with dense or compact flowers, especially indoors. or in cold or damp weather.
- Don’t spray under full lights, in strong sun or in temperatures over 30C.
Grow Genius mono-silicic acid is not a registered organic product, but it is compatible with mycorrhizae and bacteria friendly growing techniques at the application rates we recommend. Silicon is not harmful to most beneficial microorganisms and low levels of ethanols are digestible by many soil borne bacteria and fungi. But above all, because our monosilicic is so concentrated, the net addition of product to the soil is tiny: just 0.03ml/L in solution. This is the benefit of treating trace elements as they should be: like vitamins, not food.
Mono-silicic acid (also known as orthosilicic and silicic acid) has powerful effects at very small dosages meaning less input all round, and better outcomes for your plants.