You’re trying to manage CO2, heat, and humidity in your grow room. You’re indoors, so the air doesn’t move and gets stagnant. Heat rises, so you have warm and cold spots all over your room.
How are you supposed to manage all of these factors when stagnant air is creating such an unstable environment? How can you mimic the outside world where air flows freely?
You need an industrial floor fan that:
- Can run day-after-day without burning out your motor.
- Pushes a large amount of air with variable speeds to customize your grow room airflow.
- 3 different sizes to fit it in the space you have available.
The WindKing Industrial Floor Fan is exactly what it sounds like: a floor fan that pushes air from the ground up, or to ventilate plants that are on the floor.
- Sits on the floor: for a different air pattern, many growers have a fan on the floor that pushes air up from under their plants
- Floor growing: useful for anyone who grows their plants on the floor
- Adjustable: tilt the fan up or down to get it in just the right position for your plants
- Metal blades: plastic blades sometimes warp due to the heat in your room, which means over time they don’t move as much air. Metal blades rarely, if ever, warp, providing you consistency and reliablilty.
- 3-speed settings: dial in the perfect fan speed for your needs
- Moves your plants: air movement in your room helps strengthen your plants. If they were growing outside, they would have wind and environmental factors that encourage them to grow deeper roots. Air movement inside can help simulate these effects
- Low return rate: compared to competitors, retailers experience lower return rates on our Wind King fans
- Electrical safety certifications: CSA and ETL certified to meet Canadian electrical safety standards