All products sold by Valley Indoor are intended for use in accordance to your (the customers) local regulations, laws, and by laws. And in no way are they intended for use in the consumption, production, and manufacturing of illegal substances. Valley Indoor does not condone the use of any products used in an illegal matter. By purchasing products from Valley Indoor you are in agreement that the products will only be used in accordance to the Law.
- All items are backed by the manufacturer’s warranty. Length of warranty varies between products.
- All warranty items must have an original sales receipt. No warranty items will be accepted without a receipt.
- All Warranty items must contain all original parts supplied with the item at the time of purchase (EX: Mounting brackets, Cords, Adapters). Not having all original parts may void the warranty.
- No Items will be covered by warranty if they have been used in the manufacturing of illegal substances. NO EXCEPTIONS !
- All warranty returns must have an authorization number please call within Canada 877-702-1169 from the U.S. and other countries call 604-702-1169 to receive your return Authorization. No warranty items will be accepted without an authorization Number.
- All shipping of the warranty item, returning to us is at the expense of the customer (No COD shipments will be accepted). Until the item has been determined to be defective or warrantable by the manufacturer. At which time we will issue a store credit for the cost to ship the item back to us from within Canada and the U.S. (Excluding Hawaii, & Alaska). We will cover all return shipping costs back to the customer within Canada and the U.S. (Excluding Hawaii, & Alaska). For all other customers outside Canada and the U.S. shipping is at the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Valley Indoor offers a 14 day return policy. Any item may be returned up to 14 days upon you receiving your order. Excluding any items that are final sales.
- All returns must have an authorization number please call within Canada 877-702-1169 from the U.S. and other countries call 604-702-1169 to receive your return Authorization. No return items will be accepted without an authorization Number.
- All returns must have an original sales receipt and all original parts and pieces. No returns will be excepted if any of the above are missing.
- All returns must be in original condition and unopened and unused. No returns will be excepted if any product is not in its original condition.
- All shipping costs of returning items are at the sole responsibility of the customer and must be sent insured to cover the cost of the item in case of damage during shipping. No COD or uninsured packages will be excepted
- All returns greater than $500.00 CAD are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns will be credited back to the customer in the same payment method used to originally pay for the item. No Exceptions!
- We will accept no returns of special ordered items. Unless the item is defective or warrantable.
- Valley Indoor will offer free shipping on all orders totalling $200.00or higher pre-tax, to all customers within Canada. Most items qualify for free shipping with some exclusions, freight only items will incur additional shipping charges.
- Valley Indoor holds the right to cancel or decline the free shipping offer at any time without notice.
- Sale items, Special Orders, and Price Matches do not qualify for free shipping. Only regular priced items are included in the free shipping offer.
- All listed weights for products are listed to reflect the cost to ship and may not be the actual weight of the product.
- All packages will be packed in discrete plain unmarked packaging.
- All duties, foreign taxes, & import fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. We suggest contacting local officials to find if there are extra charges that apply to the products that you are ordering.
- Shipping within Canada, charges are as stated on the purchase completion page and are based on UPS standard ground service or Canada Post standard service. (for customers who wish to pick up there order please select BC as your shipping province and then select Pick up as your delivery method). If you would like to inquire or request a alternative shipping method please call 877-702-1169.
- Shipping to the U.S.(excluding Hawaii, & Alaska), charges are as stated on the purchase completion page and are based on UPS standard ground service. If you would like to inquire or request a alternative shipping method please call 604-702-1169.
- Shipping to Hawaii, & Alaska , charges are as stated on the purchase completion page and are based on UPS world wide saver rates. For any questions please call 604-702-1169.
- Shipping to Other countries , Please call to receive a quote on shipping. The only service we offer to other countries is UPS world wide saver . For any questions please call 604-702-1169.
- All packages will be packed in discrete plain unmarked packaging.
- All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days of being placed.
- All customers information is private and never sold, shared or given to anyone.
- All info collected is the minimum info required to ship and process your order
- Valley Indoor does not store any customer’s credit card, or personal information.
- For external credit card transaction ( i.e. Paypal Invoicing ) Valley Indoor will only ship to the confirmed address as per Paypal’s seller protection policy, upon the transaction completion screen.
Valley Indoor accepted forms of payment are:
Credit Cards Processed Via PAypal (Visa, M/C, or Amex),
- All credit card payments are all conducted via PayPal Payment Standard Pro.
- All credit card payments are subject to the terms and conditions of the PayPal Payment Standard Pro user agreement
- Valley Indoor holds the right to refuse or deny purchase and shipment of any transactions deemed suspicious or fraudulent by PayPal Payment Standard Pro system or the card issuer.
- Valley Indoor holds the right to refuse or deny purchase and shipment of any sale not protected by the “Seller Protection” offered by the PayPal Payment Standard Pro system.
Money Transfer or E-checks (PayPal)
- Valley Indoor accepts PayPal money transfers and E-checks. All PayPal transfers or E-checks are subject to the terms and conditions of the PayPal user agreement.
- Valley Indoor holds the right to refuse or deny purchase and shipment of any transactions deemed suspicious or fraudulent by PayPal.
- Valley Indoor holds the right to refuse or deny any purchase or shipment, of orders that do not offer “Seller Protection” offered by PayPal.
- All order being paid by money tranfer or E-check will be held until the funds have arrived and cleared. At which time it will then be shipped out via your chosen shipping method.
Money Orders (Canada Post, and all Major Banks)
- Valley Indoor excepts money orders from Canada Post, and all major Canadian and American banks
- All order being paid by money order will be held until the money order has arrived and funds have cleared through the banks. At which time it will then be shipped out via your chosen shipping method.
- All money orders must be for the exact total on the invoice upon checkout.
- All money orders must be clearly marked with the corresponding invoice number that is being paid.
- All money orders must be made payable to “ Valley Indoor ” or “ 556096 BC Ltd ”
- All money orders must be sent to:
#103-44195 Yale rd West
Email Money Transfer
- Valley Indoor excepts Email Money Transfers
- Email Money tansfers can be sent to Dave@valleyindoor.com
- All email money transfers must have the Order/Invoice # listed in the memo section of the transfer for easy reference.
Questions & Concerns
Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions or concerns about any of our policies, products, and services we offer
Mon-Fri 9:30a.m. – 5:30p.m. PST
Sat 9:30a.m. – 4:30p.m. PST
Closed on Holidays