Hydrofarm's Jump Start Heat Mat Thermostat controls the temperature of heat mats by providing constant optimum temperature for plants, seedlings and cuttings. It is ideal for maintaing root zone/rooting temperatures in a tray and dome. Easy plug-in operation with LED indicator light, digital temperature selection, and three-prong ground plug. Controllable range from 68 to 108 degrees Fahrenheit. Includes temperature probe with 6' cord. Choice of Fahrenheit or Celsius digital readout. Heat mats are not just for gardening anymore! They are very useful for providing consistent, controllable heating for other hobbies including reptile and arachnid keeping (heating for enclosures and terrariums), homebrewing (maintaining of fermentation temperatures), and more. With this thermostat, you can easily expand any heat mat's functionality so that it provides the precise level of warmth your pets and projects require to flourish. The ability to dial in and maintain your preferred temperature means you can rest assured and no longer need to constantly monitor temperature, whether in colder or warmer environments. The Heat Mat Thermostat is the only ETL-certified heat mat thermostat on the market. ETL (Intertek) is a respected inspection laboratory which specializes in product safety testing. ETL certification is proof that a product complies with widely-accepted safety standards. The Jump Start Heat Mat Thermostat is compatible with all heat mats, and is an optional accessory for Hydrofarm Seedling Heat Mats.
- The only ETL-certified heat mat thermostat on the market
- Provides constant optimal temperatures for germination/rooting
- Ideal in homebrewing for maintaining desired fermentation temperature, and perfect for temperature control in reptile terrariums and small pet enclosures.
- LED heating indicator light and Digital temperature control
- Controllable range of 68°F‒108°F, Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout (press Up or Down button to change)